The White Lions of Greater Timbavati
“Tsimba-vati” – place where the StarLions fell to earth
Since 2005 our mission to serve Mother Nature is continuing to be upheld with Her guidance.
- To bring awareness of the plight of the White Lions and their spiritual, cultural and ecological significance
- To support the Global White Lion Protection Trust and the lions, financially, spiritually and emotionally
- To share the ancient wisdom of the African Elders, helping people to reconnect to their roots in Africa
- To help people to reawaken their inner knowledge showing them that interspecies communication is their birth-right
- To uphold the ethics and values of Nature’s laws
- To ethically and sustainably take people on a spiritual journey in order for them to experience African nature with the White Lions in their endemic heart-lands
- To show people how they can make a difference to the planet in an holistic and conscious way
- To help people find their own Lion-heartedness to enable them to walk light back into the world without fear according to the principals of LionHearted Leadership ™
A totally unique life-changing experience
Sharing their experiences
We had our first virtual StarLion Journey in July 2020 – some of our fellow Journeyers share their experiences
You are invited on a journey to listen to Nature and the animals for guidance on positive action for yourself, the environment, and the planet.
Each day you will visit the HEARTlands, home to the sacred White Lions of Greater Timbavati.
Immerse yourself into the lands each morning as you are taken on a virtual journey to the prides, who roam freely in the protected space of the Global White Lion Protection Trust.
Wynter guides you into the heart space, where your connection to Nature starts. You will have time to connect, listen and communicate with the land and the animals you come across in this virtual space.