The White Lions of Greater Timbavati
“Tsimba-vati” – place where the StarLions fell to earth
Since 2005 our mission to serve Mother Nature is continuing to be upheld with Her guidance.
- To bring awareness of the plight of the White Lions and their spiritual, cultural and ecological significance
- To support the Global White Lion Protection Trust and the lions, financially, spiritually and emotionally
- To share the ancient wisdom of the African Elders, helping people to reconnect to their roots in Africa
- To help people to reawaken their inner knowledge showing them that interspecies communication is their birth-right
- To uphold the ethics and values of Nature’s laws
- To ethically and sustainably take people on a spiritual journey in order for them to experience African nature with the White Lions in their endemic heart-lands
- To show people how they can make a difference to the planet in an holistic and conscious way
- To help people find their own Lion-heartedness to enable them to walk light back into the world without fear according to the principals of LionHearted Leadership ™
A totally unique life-changing experience
Sharing their experiences
We had our first virtual StarLion Journey in July 2020 – some of our fellow Journeyers share their experiences
Find information on the right on our next StarLion Journey
or visit the UPCOMING page
July 29 – August 3 2021.
Heart Energy Achieving Real Transformation Are you ready for a HEART-Storm with Sacred and Wild Nature? The power of our intent can create real transformation to assist the Earth and Nature. The collective power of a focused group can create more change, and faster. It is time to bring another group together to hear, answer and act on Nature’s call for regeneration..